- Saute about 3-4 lbs of ground beef (I used 80/20) in avocado oil or any other oil of your choice
- Add spices: salt, black pepper, onion, garlic, celery, mustard seed, ginger, cinnamon
- Add about 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar, some strained tomatoes/tomato paste, petite cut tomatoes. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Add broccoli & cauliflower or just one of them.
- Add about 1 cup of bone broth (I only had turkey bone broth, but any broth will do).
- Let is simmer on low for about 20 minutes.
Monday, April 24, 2017
Ground Beef Recipe
An improvised simple dish that is very low cost and satisfying.