- Saute about 3-4 lbs of ground beef (I used 80/20) in avocado oil or any other oil of your choice
- Add spices: salt, black pepper, onion, garlic, celery, mustard seed, ginger, cinnamon
- Add about 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar, some strained tomatoes/tomato paste, petite cut tomatoes. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Add broccoli & cauliflower or just one of them.
- Add about 1 cup of bone broth (I only had turkey bone broth, but any broth will do).
- Let is simmer on low for about 20 minutes.
Monday, April 24, 2017
An improvised simple dish that is very low cost and satisfying.
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Eating more protein helps you feel fuller and in some cases even lose weight. This could be due to phenylalanine, a chemical produced in the gut when our body breaks down protein-rich foods, which activates certain receptors that can suppress appetite.
Another great reason to incorporate Grass Fed Jerky Chews into your diet! :)
"A common end-product of digested protein -- phenylalanine -- triggers hormones that make rodents feel less hungry and leads to weight loss, according to a new study presented at the Society for Endocrinology annual conference in Brighton"